We are looking for direct applications from outstanding Part III and recently qualified Architects to join our team, to work on a range of residential, education and community projects in our Shad Thames studio.
We are keen to meet candidates with an intuitive spatial understanding, an interest in natural and robust materials and detailing with excellent CAD and communication skills. Candidates with experience of running projects will be at an advantage.
Successful candidate would have/be:
- relevant experience in residential, education and community projects
- proficiency in Revit preferable
- excellent freehand sketching, visualisation and computer modelling skills
- good knowledge of construction detailing and regulations
- good communication skills to coordinate the work with clients, contractors and suppliers
- UK registered ARB qualification, with at least two years’ of UK working experience
- personable, a team player, and generally a good all- rounder
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate to take on responsibility and become an integral part of a growing practice. Remuneration dependent on experience.
If you have bundles of enthusiasm and the personal, technical and communication skills to match, please send a cover letter introducing yourself together with a CV and concise illustrated portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending us your CV you agree to us keeping your details on our records for six months for recruitment purposes only. If you do not wish for us to do so please include a statement in your cover letter.
Useful Studio, part of the Useful Simple Trust, is an equal opportunities employer